Combining the SSM-5000A with TOC-L Series analyzer permits analysis of many solid
samples in addition aqueous samples including soil, sludge and sediments Carbon
measurement is attached residues using the swab method can be conducted for cleaning
- Weighing errors and homogeneity problems are minimized due to the large sample size
- up to 1 gram of solid containing 30 mg carbon.
- Incorporation of a unique tandem detection cell allows a single TOC analyzer to
perform analyses in the ppb range in ultra-pure water, as well as in the % range
in solid samples.
- The high sensitivity detector enables its use in cleaning validation using the glass
fibre swab method without the need for extraction. (if high sense kit is used)
- Inorganic carbon (carbonates) are easily analyzed in a dedicated channel.
- Switching between TOC-L instrument analysis of aqueous samples and SSM-5000A measurements
of solid samples is achieved by simple screen settings