A variation of the Ultra model, the SE version focuses on high productivity features
with an exceptionally good price/performance ratio. This makes it an ideal tool
for routine analysis in laboratories covering different application areas e.g. environmental
analysis or quality control.
The SE is available as EI model only. The patented ASSP (Advance Scanning Speed
protocol) featured in the Ultra models is also available for the SE model with up
to 10,000 u/sec.
A multitude of accessories supports the flexible use of the GCMS-QP2010 SE. These
either extend the variety of applications or help to streamline processes in order
to save time:
- The optional Direct Inlet allows analysis of compounds with lower volatility
- For analysis of high molecular mass compounds (e.g. polymers, paints, woods and
resins) an optional pyrolyzer system is available (Py-2020, Frontier lab).
- The TD-20 thermal desorption system specializes in working with very volatile compounds,
e.g. for air monitoring
- The AOC-20 autosampler enables programming of a two-step derivatization method eliminating
the need for a tedious derivatization process in the lab
- The AOC-5000 autosampler allows highest flexibility in liquid, headspace and SPME
- The temperature programmable Optic 3 injector (Atas GL) with its rapid heating characteristic
is the choice for demanding applications, in e.g. flavor and fragrance or pesticide
- The Shimadzu Easy sTop Quick changer system even changes septum and liner without
breaking the vacuum, thereby saving valuable time.