Paramaters Expressing Performance of Mass Analyzer
The definition of mass resolution and the width of mass peak profiles will be explained here.
- Overview of Mass Peaks
- Mass Resolution and Peak Width
- Overlapping Profile of Two Peaks
- How Does a Mass Peak Define Width?
- Peak Width and Mass Scan Line
The signal-to-noise ratio is sometimes used for expressing the sensitivity
of an instrument. An explanation of the S/N ratio will be provided here.
- Definition of S/N Ratio
- The Factors Determining S/N Ratio
- Simulation of S/N Ratio