Increasing oil prices during the last years have shown that biofuels can contribute for longer availability of mineral oil at affordable prices. Next generation biofuels production will separate more and more from the traditional food chain by using biomass instead of oil seeds and corn as feedstock. Implementation of new feedstock like algae, optimization of production process as well as product quality will be some challenges on this way. Looking back on more than ten years of experience in the biofuel field Shimadzu will continue to attend customers with new analytical solutions meeting new requirements or to make established quality control procedures easier or more efficient.
- Application Book No 4 – Biodiesel Quality Control
- Biodiesel Quality Control According to EN 14105
- Biodiesel patterns reflect quality
- Determination of Biodiesel blends based on rapeseed oil - FAme determination with single reflection ATR and alternative ot DIN EN 14078
- Infrared Spectroscopy differences between biodiesel prepared from rapeseed and the edible rapaseed oil
- Infrared Spectroscopy of FAME in Biodiesel following DIN 14078